Our studio is looking for a Lead PvE Designer who is passionate about games and bringing exceptional entertainment to millions of players.
If you are not easily scared by ambitious goals, creative risks and ready to pour your heart and soul into making the next big hit — we are eager to meet you!
- You have shipped at least two successful „AAA” titles from start to finish
- You have strong knowledge and experience of modern Coop PvE Design.
- You have experience successfully managing PvE-focused Designers.
- Become a part of the most talented and experienced gamedev experts in the field;
- Competitive salary;
- Social package, including gym membership compensation, medical insurance;
- Paid vacation and sick leaves;
- Annual training budget with an opportunity to visit paid conferences, training sessions, workshops, etc.;
- Corporate English classes;
- Referral program;
- Corporate celebrations, team buildings, and fun activities;
- Lunch compensation.
As our Lead PvE Designer, you will be responsible for leading our player-vs-environment team, with a focus on excellent combat, dynamic encounters, & strong pacing. You will work closely with the Creative Director, Producers, Lead AI Programmer, Lead Designers, Technical Director as well as Lead Animators and Art Director to ensure the project vision and target gameplay experience is shared.
- You are extraordinarily passionate about encounter & combatant design in shooters.
- You are an accomplished PvE designer.
- You have an impressive portfolio of shipped solo or co-op experiences.
- You take pride in your ability to mentor other designers to succeed.
- You accept criticism from other people and are open-minded towards colleagues’ ideas.
- You have a great touch for integrating narrative into your work and working successfully with writers and narrative design.
- You can work directly with engineers to make sure we have an exceptional
- AI creation pipeline.
- You have significant experience working on Live games and understand how it changes game development.
- Experience with the Unreal 4 Engine is a big plus.